level of difficulty: really fricken' easy
**layered chocolate eclair dessert**
vanilla pudding (instant is fine)
1 cup of sugar
1/3 cup of cocoa
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- in a basic rectangular baking dish, cover the bottom of the dish with whole graham crackers
- on top, put down a thin layer of vanilla pudding
- again, put down another layer of graham crackers
- again, put down another thin layer of vanilla pudding
- finally, put down another layer of graham crackers (for five total layers)
- take 1 cup sugar, 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/4 cup milk, mix and boil for one minute
- to the mixture, add 1/4 cup butter and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract...mix and let cool for 30-40 seconds
- pour the mixture on top of the final layer of graham crackers
- refrigerate for a few hours, or until the icing layer has hardened
for a fun and exciting way to organize and beautify your recipes, check out "COOKBOOKING: the delicious new way to scrapbook"
my good friend pattie wilkinson helped design most of the projects inside. it's adorable!
...and check out these cute little recipe cards from a designer on etsy...