while watching 'no reservations' i was inspired to cook up something tasty for lunch.
my impromptu meal led me to the eggs.
i've never made a quiche before, but i figured it couldn't be too difficult.
and it wasn't.
**makes 8 quichecakes**
..get creative with this recipe, add ham instead of sausage...rosemary instead of parsley...whatever sounds good to you...
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
chopped green pepper
chopped small onion
1 lb. sausage
1. preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. saute sausage, garlic, onion, and green pepper together in olive oil until the sausage is golden brown.
3. once the sausage is nice and cooked, drain off the excess oils.
4. mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl, leaving some cheese to sprinkle on top.
5. ration out the mixture into baking cups and sprinkle cheese on top of each cup.
6. bake at 425, for 15 minutes.
7. eat and enjoy! goes great with hot coffee and an episode of 'no reservations' :)