here is an easy no-bake recipe for amazingly tasty cookies, perfect for holiday get-togethers and last minute gifts.
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 stick butter
4 tbsp cocoa
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 1/2 cup oats
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1. measure out all ingredients first.
2. mix the first 4 ingredients and boil for exactly 3 minutes.
3. remove mixture from heat. add peanut butter, oats and vanilla.
4. drop dollops of the mixture onto wax paper and let cool.
5. fill festive bags, tins, jars and share with loved ones.